Dear Fellow Radiology Friends,
Here comes Ultrafest 2020!... Sounds great, isn't it? This year we wish to make it more colorful. The theme is "Color Doppler to Enhance Clinical Practice”. As they say, "seeing is believing" and so our focus will be on quick & easy techniques in multiple interactive live workshops along with short frontal lectures from experienced National and International speakers.
We also want to include what Clinicians want for achieving the best diagnostic yield. A small but important aspect added is on simple "Office-Based Interventions" for complete ultrasound experience. As usual, Fetal & Obstetric Doppler evaluation will be a value addition. Block your dates- 17th to 19th April 2020 to enjoy this benchmark academic feast with a mix of 20:20 QUIZ, E-Posters and unique presentation of "A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words" based on selected interesting diagnostic delegate entries.
Do join us to support the hard work put in by Team MSBIRIA & the Local Mumbaikar Hosts at the same venue, "The Renaissance Convention Centre and Hotel, Mumbai". So no more delays... Register for Ultrafest 2020. It's time to say “Thank you Mr. Doppler" for this powerful tool!
17th April: Day 1
1. Optimizing the technical parameters/machine knobology
2. Analysis of vascular waveforms
3. Carotid Doppler & Pre bypass surgery work up--what to look for Hemodialysis fistula
4. Pre Fistula work up—bare essentials needed for healthy fistula
5. Post Fistula work up---what can go wrong & at what site in poorly functional / non-functional fistula
6. Scrotal Doppler Dangling conversations
7. Liver package - portal Doppler & Elastography. All you got to know to meet hepatologist’s expectations
8. Adnexal torsion-- Kahani me twist
9. Enhanced myometrial vascularity. Is it just a new name of old entity "AVM"
10.Unknown cases -- Out of blue cases
18th April: Day 2
1. Varicose veins -- It's all in vein !! Doppler assessment. From technique to reporting protocol, in sync with the Vascular surgeon’s vision
2. Doppler evaluation of superficial lumps of vascular origin—are they all hemangiomas
3. Renal Doppler
4. Technique & Tips on doing USG guided interventions in vascular pathologies in day-to-day clinic practice 1) Ablation of perforators 2) Obliteration of pseudoaneurysms 3) Sclerosant injection of superficial vascular malformations
5. Let’s go with the flow—Technology Update
6. Fetal cardiac Doppler – Value addition tool in Fetal cardiac assessment
7. Obstetric Doppler – Technique & Interpretation Case-based discussion
8. Placental pathology; Just images- -from morphology to diagnosis. Fetal GI Ultrasound-Limits of normalcy, From esophagus to anus & Fetal bowel obstruction
9. Fetal abdominal wall defects
11. KARAOKE BY OUR OWN TALENTED RADIOLOGISTS
19th April: Day 3
1. Fetal echogenic kidneys spectrum
2. Fetal megacystis—a lot more than just LUTO
3. PU valves - what to watch for?
4. Role of Color Doppler in the detection of fetal congenital anomalies
5. 4th trimester—A new frontier
6. Fetal facial profile—nasal bone & beyond
7. Facial clefts
8. Are these worth reporting? When & Why? --Nuchal cord --LSCS thickness
9. Evaluation of fetal orbits
Dear Fellow Radiology Friends,